Tool for Creating and Maintaining Websites
LaborWeb is a tool that will allow AFSCME Council 13 Locals to easily create and maintain professional looking websites. It does not require any technical skills — and it's free.
What is LaborWeb?
- FAST: Locals can build their own websites in less than an hour.
- EASY: Take control of your content — no tech skills are required to maintain the web site.
- FREE: The design, hosting, maintenance, training and upgrades are provided at no cost by AFSCME and the AFL-CIO.
- SUPPORT: Be part of a bigger program — trainings, list serves, syndicated content and more.
- FUN: Choose from a variety of templates to customize your site.
- TIMELINE: Council 13 will link Locals to our Find Your Local on the Web page once they have returned a signed Local Union Agreement and completed required training AFL-CIO ; or required training AFSCME (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming AFSCME training dates and times).
To sign up to become a LaborWeb Administrator* for your Local, please fill out the form below and return a copy of the LaborWeb Participating Local Union Agreement signed by your Local President or their designee. Send to: Lisa DiVittore AFSCME C13, 4031 Executive Park Dr, Hbg, PA 17111
* only 1 Administrator per Local