Union Business Leave Form

Do you ever do Union/AFSCME business during your work time?

If so, your leave time should be charged to the proper leave bank (reference Article 17 of the Master Agreement).  To make sure you get Union/business leave credit for union work, you must fill out this form. Filling out your leave slip early and correctly saves you, your employer, and AFSCME time in making sure you get the proper leave.

This form must be completed in its entirety and sent to the AFSCME Council 13 Education Department no later than 25 day prior to your requested leave.

For any questions regarding this process please call the Council 13 Education Department at 1-800-5-AFSCME.