- This event has passed.
September 1, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
It’s time for an update on the AFSCME Financial Standards Code! In an effort to maintain our union’s financial integrity, AFSCME Council 13 provides free Treasurer & Financial Standards Code Training for all current and aspiring Local Union Presidents and Treasurers. This training is required and provides useful information and tools to fulfill your duties as a Local Union President or Treasurer and to ensure compliance with the Financial Standards Code. This is a members-only training.
Treasurer Training will also be offered via ZOOM at the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, October 6 at 2:00-4:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 6 at 6:00-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 3 at 2:00-4:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 3 at 6:00-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 1 at 2:00-4:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 1 at 6:00-8:00 PM
If none of the scheduled dates and times fit into your schedule, please contact the Member Resource Center (MRC) at 1-800-5-AFSCME or [email protected] to set up a separate date and time to take the training.