Free webinar: Stewarding in a Crisis
ATTENTION Local Union Presidents, Stewards, and Activists!
AFSCME Council 13 will be hosting a FREE WEBINAR titled “Stewarding in a Crisis.” This webinar will take place via Zoom at the following times:
- Friday, May 8 at 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 12 at 6:30-7:30 p.m.
“Stewarding in a Crisis” will help us:
- Identify the best ways to represent members in a tumultuous environment.
- Create support structures and a pro-active working environment for our members.
- Adopt tactics to increase union activism.
- Turn threats into opportunities for union building.
Please share this information with your Local Stewards and activists. THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY TRAINING. Each individual person who would like to sign up for this webinar will need to fill out the form by clicking the SIGN UP link below. Once you have signed up for the webinar, we will send a link and instructions on how to join the Zoom meeting via email. It may take a few hours to receive the invitation link and instructions, so please don’t panic if you don’t get the invite right away!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to the AFSCME Council 13 Member Resource Center at [email protected] or 1-800-5-AFSCME.